Mergers and Acquisitions
BDO Northern Ireland offers a full spectrum of buy and sell-side advisory services often working with entrepreneurs, family owned and private equity backed businesses.
Buy-side advisory services include identifying and analysing targets, providing guidance on valuation and negotiation of terms. BDO leverages its extensive national and global network and relationships to source deals involving both companies based nationally and internationally.
Sell–side services include identifying key strategic buyers, negotiation to maintain competitive tension between potential buyers, general project management and deal execution to ensure we maximise the value of your business on sale.
We are able to deploy local teams across the world that combines our understanding of the industry and the ability to focus on your deal. For every deal we are able to draw on the full range of BDO services - including due diligence, tax and legal advice.
We can assist and advise on all aspects of the process including:
- Develop the sale/acquisition strategy
- Preparation of information
- Identification and selection of purchaser(s)/target(s)
- Due Diligence
- Selection of preferred party
- Negotiation of sale/acquisition
- Heads of agreement
- Legal agreements
- Taxation considerations/other; and
- Capital raising, debt raising and private equity financing
- Valuation of assets
- Preparing of business plans and financial modelling of projections
- Co-ordinate other advisers (e.g. lawyers, due diligence providers etc)
- Exit strategy reviews.