Corporation Tax Self-Assessment
We offer a comprehensive compliance service which includes the timely preparation and submission of the client company’s various tax returns, calculation of tax liability, ensuring that the company receives all allowances and deductions that apply to its specific circumstances and dealing with correspondence with Revenue on the company’s behalf.
We aim to remove as much of the compliance burden as possible from our clients, whilst ensuring they are aware of the key issues that have arisen during the accounting period in question.
Our service includes:
- Ensuring tax relief is maximised through efficient capital allowances claims
- Advising on most efficient use of tax losses, including use of group relief
- Assessing potential transfer pricing issues
- Advice on the Senior Accounting Officer (SAO) Regime
- Advice on large companies’ statutory requirement to publish a Corporate Tax Strategy
For multinational companies who require a cross border service, BDO’s international network provides a global compliance service.