COVID-19 - BDONI MESSAGE - 18.03.2020
18 March 2020
We are all aware of developing issues arising from Coronavirus and Covid-19. We are monitoring the situation closely and are ensuring that we take appropriate measures in accordance with Government advice as the UK enters the delay stage.
Our clear priority is the health and wellbeing of our staff, our clients and other stakeholders. We will also continue to do all we can to support and deliver service continuity to our clients.
We would like to share with you some of the measures we have implemented based on updated guidance of 16 March 2020:
- Our staff will not travel outside of Northern Ireland for business purposes.
- Our staff have all been briefed on the latest circumstances when and how, to employ self-isolation measures. We have encouraged remote working where possible particularly for those classed as high risk.
- Unfortunately, we have had to make the difficult decision to cease all meetings within our offices. We are able to offer alternative arrangements to include;
- Telephone conference calls
- Video conferencing
We can provide all of the above options to suit your preference, and of course we are all readily contactable by mobile phone and email. We understand that you are likely to be making similar decisions regarding attendance at your premises.
- Given the new guidance on social distancing we will not be organising or attending any events for the foreseeable future.
It is important that we continue to do all we can to assist our clients in these extremely challenging and unprecedented times. Please do continue to email and call us as it is important we remain in contact. We are continuing to advocate for all our clients at policy level with local Government. Please do let us know if there is anything we can do to assist your business and sector challenges.
e: [email protected]